Thursday 6 August 2009

Cooliris has been unleashed.

As I unleash my secret weapon I first need to fully understand its applications, and what its use will entail. So at a glance, Cooliris looks like a fancy photo album, but Cooliris is much more than that, it can play audio and video, this ability makes this application, straight off the bat, much, much more than a photo album. And a lot like our own minds with this I can now recall video and depth, sound and even atmosphere! 
This is for the current time, the nearest thing I can get to replicating my memory, which for me is very exciting as originally I would have had to manually learn the coding for working audio within the framework I was initially going to use, but now Cooliris takes care of that, all I have to worry about are the important things, like the visual aesthetics of the project and the layout of the interface.



So totday we work on getting this all operational and ready for the data to be loaded into the app, I have set the deadline for this to tomorrow evening, around the 7pm mark.
Well I betetr go I have to get this operational.

No comments:

Post a Comment